Hi there it's Lily  

RSS

Lily
 Lily
(@lemoya)
Active Member Admin
05/08/2019 5:21 pm  

Hi there!

Just wanted to welcome you to the forum. It's just me saying hi! Please consider not being disrespectful to anyone. I do encourage discussion and as such we will disagree at times. I think that is healthy! 

Psychologists and designers and people in general NEVER want to be boring! And as such... let's not be boring! 

Take care and hope to see you here often!

Pleasure meeting you all!

Best, 

Lily 

Topic Tags
stephelizbeck3
(@stephelizbeck3)
06/08/2019 12:37 am  

Hey Lily,

Thanks for including me in the conversation!  I am not that into message boards, so I'm not sure how active I'll be, but maybe I'll get into it!  It's a fun idea!

Hope all is well,

Stephanie

ReplyQuote
Lily
 Lily
(@lemoya)
Active Member Admin
07/08/2019 1:12 am  

@stephelizbeck3

Hi there... Most definitely. 

Believe it or not I am not either. Thing is I've been tracking a studying (indirectly and very emic (???) ) in nature... social media. And well, we have gone from communicating as a group, to sending each other links, or everyone for that matter, links. 

Everything is... or has become very focused, which is good, but in a useless and tedious kind of way. We get on LinkedIn, and see all these articles and give thumbs up but... how often do we read them? We follow people who ave made a name for themselves but it's more so a popularity contest of those people you are already popular with. It's an interesting paradigm in and of itself. 

And so, this is an open sandbox. There really is no one here as of yet, but believe it or not when social media was at its highest peak forums were actually widely used. They are more personal. And in essence [this one] is more so meant to discuss random topics, or ideas, or even ask questions about things. 

Let's see what happens!

Lily 

ReplyQuote
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register